Monday, February 11, 2008

My Investment Strategy

Students will have two class periods to research their initial 5 stock picks and write a blog entry explaining their initial investment strategy. Why did you pick the stocks that you did?

I bought the five following companies:
American Eagle: I bought this stock because I've seen their clothes being bought a lot by young America. So I figured it would be good to invest on this company.

The Hershey Company: This stock was purchased because Valentine's Day is this week and everyone knows getting chocolate for your other half is what you do. So i figured the stock would go up as many whipped men went to get their women chocolate.

Home Depot Inc: America loves building stuff and Home Depot is the place they turn to when doing so.

Sonic Company: This is middle America's McDonald. They love the Sonic and as long as they make money, I love 'em too.

Best Buy: Although the music industry is going down, technological gadgets are at an all time high. And it doesn't hurt that I love this store.

America State's Water Co: People love water. Water loves People. People + Water = Moneyyy.

No comments: